Password Manager is the simplest way to secure your personal and private information. A password vault helps to store your passwords safely and allows you to save the detail in the cloud or on your PC. It makes you capable to use truly random combinations in all of your passwords and make them much tough for malicious users or bots to crack. Password Managers also safeguard you from giving away personal information accidentally. In fact, there’re various reasons which you should be using a password manager right now. In this guide, we will discuss the benefits of BullGuard Password Manager and get in touch with the technical expert for more and complete assistance.
BullGuard Password Manager:
Generate Random Passwords: Passwords managers can create random passwords for every one of your accounts. Password cracking programs are created to guess to most common passwords firstly so completely random passwords are stronger than those you come up with the top of your head.
Remember Only One Password: A Password manager helps to store all of your passwords in a single account. The master password is the best password that you will ever require to remember.
Login to Account Easily: You can simply log in to the accounts in a simple way. When you sign up for a password manager then you can install a browser extension that will autofill logins for you while keeping them secure and safe.
• Auto-login and Auto-fill on your PC with the browser extension from the SSO Client
• Auto-login and Auto-fill on your PC with the browser extension from the web portal
• Auto-login and Auto-fill within the mobile app
• Secure your passwords with two-factor authentication and add the Authenticator to it where possible
• Can be coupled with the Authenticator for Autologin & Autofill in both the computer and mobile
• Capability to customize the Display Name of your Password Manager
• Multifactor Authentication Assistance
• Capability to remotely remove other devices
• You can sync/clone your password manager on to more than one device
• Ability to restore and backup if you lost your device
Some advanced features of Password Manager:
Individual Vaults: A fantastic password manager brings additional value to your employees. It means providing a personal vault for going alongside their work one. That way, the employees can keep their private and personal information separate from work while also making sure it stays safe and secure.
Administrative Panel: An administrative panel is exactly what you require to maintain your workers. A good admin panel will show you where and when any user has logged in. That and it will let you know what they have done through an activity log, alongside the device they used.
Quality Onboarding Procedure: It is tough enough getting all of your workers to become accustomed to a new system, let alone getting them to completely understand it. A quality onboarding procedure, either it is a video series or a particular expert, will make bringing on your workers so much simpler.
These are a few things that come with BullGuard Password Manager. Call on BullGuard Help UK to get connected with the technical experts. The technical experts are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can. Hurry up and keep your personal information and accounts safe just by switching to a password manager today.