BullGuard is specifically developed to provide comprehensive protection to your device against virus, malware and online threats. It comes with an excellent scanning procedure that is very fast. It comes with two scanning procedures, Full Scan, and Quick Scan. The Full scan takes about 1 ½ to 3 hours and the Quick scan will take around 8 minutes. Well, the scanning time totally depends on how much data is on your machine. But, if it is taking too much time while scanning then, it is suggested to get connected with the technical experts for instant help. In short, we can say that BullGuard takes up to 3 hours to scan completely.
It is advisable if you are doing a full scan please be sure that you start the scan at a time once you don’t want to use your computer. There is a fact that your computer performs slowly when the scanning procedure is on in the background. It is suggested that conduct a regular scam of your computer by using BullGuard because there are so many advanced infections which are showing every day. So from time to time a newly infected might “slip the net” and gets onto your PC before BullGuard has been upgraded with the solution. If these infections are not removed then they combined in the number and force your PC to slow down or to stop functioning at all.
• First of all, double-click on the BullGuard icon on the ‘desktop’ of your computer
• A single click on the green ‘Antivirus/Antispyware’ option, that appears on the left-hand column. You will see:
• Single-click on the top middle tab option, Scan, now choose the type of scan you want to do by choosing the appropriate line
• Then, a single click in the ‘Scan Now’ option that appears on the bottom right of this screen
• The instant scan will take about 8 min and the complete full scan about 1 ½ to 3 hours (depends on how much data is on your computer)
• It is advisable to choose the scan time when you don’t want to use the computer before doing a full scan
• You can use your PC whilst a scan is happening but it’ll run slower than normal because it consumes an important amount of the power of your computer to run a scan
• The Quick scan doesn’t scan your entire PC and it simply looks in the places on your computer most likely to the infection. Only the ‘My Computer’ scan will examine virtually the entire files.
• Some of the files often skipped in a scan and some files are in use whilst your computer is running and cannot be scanned whilst active.
Note: The quick scan is enough as daily or weekly scan and it is important to conduct a complete virus or malware scan in every 2-4 weeks. If your computer, all of sudden performs slowly or acts in an unusual manner!
When the scan has completed then, BullGuard will suggest to you what to do if it has found a virus or apiece of spyware. BullGuard cannot automatically remove the infection, you will be asked to send a log to the BullGuard. Please enter your email address and send the log and then the BullGuard team will email you the instructions on how to remove the infection manually. You can get connected with the experts for further assistance by calling BullGuard Help UK. The teams are available always to help you in any manner they can. The teams resolve the errors in the shortest time frame.