BullGuard along with outstanding features comes with some technical errors due to which it stops protecting your device. Error code 0x1 is one of them. When this error code appears on your screen, be alert because your device security might be compromised because BullGuard will stop working due to this error code. In this guide, we will discuss the exact troubleshooting procedure and causes of this error code so that you can fix BullGuard Error Code 0x1 using just simple steps.
Causes of BullGuard Error 0x1
During the software design, the programmers’ code anticipating the occurrence of errors but there is nothing designed perfectly as errors can be expected even with the best program design. Errors can happen while the runtime if a particular error doesn't address and experienced while designing and testing.
Runtime errors are basically caused by the incompatible programs running simultaneously. It might also happen because of the memory issue, a bad graphics driver or virus infection. Whatever the case be, the issue must be fixed quickly to avoid further issues. Here are ways to troubleshoot the error.
Resolution of Error Code 0x1
1. Close the Conflicting Programs and Apps:
• Click on the Ctrl + AT + Del simultaneously to open the Task Manager. It will allow you to see the current program running list
• Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting every program and click on the End Process button
• Here, check if the error code will re-occur every time you stop a process
• When you get to know which program or app is causing then error code, you might move ahead with the net resolution step and reinstalling the application
2. Reinstall or Update Conflicting Programs
Using Control Panel:• Windows 10: Type Control Panel on the search box and click on the result and then click on Uninstall a program
• When inside Programs and Features just click on the problem program and then, click on Uninstall and Update
• If you select to update, then you need to follow the instruction to complete the process and however, if you chose to Uninstall then you will need to follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall and then re-install or use the installation disk to reinstall the program
3. Update Virus Protection program and install the latest Windows Update:
Virus infection cause runtime error on your PC must quickly be prevented deleted or quarantined. Be sure that you update your virus program and run a scan of the PC or run a Windows update so that you can get the advanced virus definition and resolution.
4. Reinstall Runtime Libraries
• You might be getting the error because of an update such as MS Visual C ++ package that might not be installed completely. You have to uninstall the current package and install a fresh copy
• Uninstall the package by visiting Programs and Features and find the highlight the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package
• Click on Uninstall that appears on the top of the list and when it is completed then, restart your computer
• Download the advanced redistributable package from the Microsoft and then install it
5. Run Disk Cleanup
• You have to back up your files and free up space on your hard drive
• You also can clear your cache and restart your computer
• You can run Disk Cleanup by opening your explorer window and right-click on your main directory
• Now, click on Properties and then, click on Disk Cleanup
6. Reinstallation of Graphics Driver
If the error is occurring due to a bad graphics driver then, you might have to follow the below-given steps:
• Open your Device Manager, locate the graphics driver
• Now, right-click on the video card driver and then, click on uninstall and restart your computer
By following these simple steps, you easily can resolve this Error code 0X1 on your device. If still, the error persists then, it is suggested to call on BullGuard Support Number UK for complete assistance regarding the resolution. The teams are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can.