Bullguard security software is known for providing the users with the best security measures and thus keeping the systems safe and secure against all types of Malware, spyware Trojans and viral attacks.
This software is working in the field of system security from a very long time period of more than decades. This is software that is developed with a lot of advanced features and updated technologies this further helps the software inefficient working.
But, the technical advancement and the development of the features increases the complexity of the set up of the software and it also increases the chances of the software getting into more unavoidable issues as it goes on working on the system. Some of the main problems faced by the Bullguard users more often are as follows –
• Main service not running
• Installation of the software
• Activation process
• Update problem
This blog will provide you with a comprehensive guide with proper stepwise solutions for all these issues given above, the procedures to get through these issues are really very easy but for users from nontechnical backgrounds these procedures also appear tricky, so here is a clear solution for getting through these procedures easily.
The Main Service is Not Running - If BullGuard main service is not running then in that case, the user should check that there is no overlapping of any of the windows update on any of the settings of the security software. If this is the case then the user needs to get the software uninstalled and then should again get it reinstalled.
In order to uninstall BullGuard, the user should follow the below-given steps –
• On the welcome screen window on the uninstall screen click on “next”
• Then on the next screen as you see the message if you want to keep the current Bullguard settings then click on “yes” for the reinstallation of the software.
• Then click on “next” you will then get to see a progress bar showing you the completion of the uninstalling procedure.
• As the uninstalling procedure completes then get the system restarted.
After that, get the software reinstalled on the system once again after uninstalling. For continuing the usage of the paid BullGuard account the user should keep using the same old log in details that is the same user name and the same password.
Bullguard Installation - In order to install BullGuard the user should follow the below-given steps.
• On the Bullguard welcome screen click “install” in order to continue with the procedure.
• A new window will appear showing you the progress bar of the installation procedure, wait for the installation to complete.
• As the installation procedure completes then get the registration of the software done. As you complete the registration process then click “done.”
Bullguard Activation - In order to get the antivirus activated the user should follow the below-given steps –
• Open BullGuard then click the settings button on the toolbar.
• Then as the settings window appears to search for the account item under the “general section”
• Then in the account window enter the activation key in the license key section then press the submit license key button.
The license key will then get the Bullguard security software activated on the system.
Bullguard Update Problem - If the user is not able to get the BullGuard software updated then it is advisable that he or she gets a manual update conducted for the software on the system. For a manual update, the user only needs to open the BullGuard application and there in the BullGuard main window click on “update button” the procedure will then get started the user needs to wait for the procedure to get completed.
This blog thoroughly covers the solutions of all the top 4 issues that the Bullguard antivirus users are facing while using the 2019 version of the software. However, the users can also connect with the technicians sitting at the Bullguard Toll Free Number UK if in case they feel the need.